Lowongan Atlas Copco Nusantara Juli 2013
PT Atlas Copco Nusantara
PT Atlas Copco Nusantara is part of the Mining and Rock Excavation Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. As a leading Service company, we represent and service, Atlas Copco mining machines as well as other leading brands in the industry.
We provide products and service – compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment. With headquarters in Sweden, our global reach spans more than 160 markets. We have office, factories, and company operations in approximately 80 countries and a staff of nearly 33 000 people. We are committed to developing our people, with a minimum of 40 hours training per person per year so then the opportunity to grow is unlimited.
Atlas Copco Nusantara saat ini sedang membuka Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013.
Atlas Copco, as an equal opportunity employer, encourages diversity in our workforce. Atlas Copco is committed to Sustainable Productivity
PRODUCT MANAGER GDE (GEOTECHNICAL DRILLING AND EXPLORATION)
Jakarta Raya – Cilandak KKO
- To ensure that the company meets its business goals in terms of GDE product & Parts and Service sales, growth, market share and profitability.
- Develop and implement business plans to achieve the product line goals (marketing, financial, promotional, and pricing).
- Administer GDE assets to support sales, yet prevent excessive inventory.
- Establish market prices and ensure discipline in the application of such pricing.
- Support the sales force in their sales efforts, including preparation of major quotations, product application studies, and sales support material.
- Train and support Sales engineers in product and commercial issues.
- Prepare and submit sales commission calculations for approval.
- Initiate and control all non-warranty or factory upgrades and improvements. This includes but is not limited to the installation of optional equipment before delivery, repair of returned rental equipment and value-added upgrades of fleet equipment.
- Plan, organize and administer equipment demonstration.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of equipment in “Extended Terms”, “Rental Purchase Option” RPO, completed transactions and idle equipment. Included among other information is the monthly updated present value and target conversion dates.
- Initiate and control monthly rental invoicing.
- Maintain an up to date portfolio of competitor information including equipment specifications, market activities and market share.
- Monitor and record key industry trends that can impact the development of the product line. Conduct market surveys as may be required from time to time.
- Ensure adequate customer product support.
- Assess and define customer applications so that the correct product can be represented. Ensure integrity in the application of the products.
- Handle special GDE related projects as needed.
- Develop and manage the introduction of new products through the execution of Marketing Strategies.
- Promote the Sales of Atlas Copco after-market products (service, parts, rock drills, etc.
- Provide, to the Business Line Manager and Financial Department, a record of sales, rentals, gross profit calculations, accrual requests, changes in equipment book values or any other action or event that will have an impact on the financial results of the Business Line.
- Provide forecasting models in cooperation with the Business Line Manager.
- Coordinate all communication with the Product Company regarding product specifications, applications, forecasting and production scheduling to ensure the availability of product within the delivery time constraints of the US market.
- Provide feedback to the factory on all matters relating to product deficiencies and product development needs and activities.
- Participate in equipment shows and association meetings.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with new and established customers through close management of the accounts and attention to their needs.
- Work to educate the sales force on their key selling features and benefits. Provide all necessary product information that may be required in support of the sales effort.
- Have well-developed knowledge of the manufacturing process and organizations at the factories. Have well developed working relationships with the key decision-makers at the factories and with colleagues in sister companies in other countries.
- Maintain a high level of product and product application knowledge.
- Participate in company planned training whenever possible.
- Seek out training for areas of perceived weakness.
- Maintain an open mind when working with co-workers or supervisors to learn new approaches.
- Utilize and practice Territory Management principles in daily business.
- Work to understand and utilize information and communication systems and tools, i.e. e-mail, BPCS, Microsoft Office software, etc.
- Set overall pricing in line with company objectives, as well as negotiate transfer prices with the Product Company.
- Initiate unit order with the Product Company within agreed upon limits.
- Set values on machine trade-ins in accordance with set procedures
- Initiate and control repair work and equipment upgrades of the Rental Fleet.
- Authorization of operational costs in accordance with the overall budget guidelines and as outlined in Prokura Procedures.
- Discretionary flexibility in regards to travel and entertainment in accordance with overall company policy and budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree and two years of capital equipment sales, aftermarket support experience, or other mining equipment related experience preferred.
- Alternatively have a minimum of 7 years experience in underground mining, equipment sales, or aftermarket activities.
- Work cooperatively with Customer Service, Technical Service and Field Service groups in a spirit of teamwork to address problem areas and stimulate after market sales.
- Safeguard the assets of the company in general and reveal no information to competitors or outside parties, which could be harmful to our business.
- Manage in the best interest of the company, those assets entrusted to you, these may include but are not limited to, vehicles, computers, phones, faxes and products.
- Use the budgeted resources available to you in the most cost-effective way for promoting the company’s business.
- Foster practices within the company that is consistent with its values and beliefs. Share knowledge with colleagues and actively work to raise the competence level of the group. Strive for unity and trust within the group and expect to produce results before receiving rewards. Search for truth and avoid propagating rumors.
- Act on behalf of peer group members in their absence as and when called upon to do so either by design or circumstance.
- Always promote a positive working environment both with co-workers and customers.
- Good command in English
- Excellent in operating computer program : Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Computer application (Scala & Lotus Notes)
Lowongan Terbaru 2013 Atlas Copco Nusantara Juli
” Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview “
InfoLoKer “Lowongan-Kerja-Baru.info”: Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Lowongan Kerja Atlas Copco Nusantara Juli 2013 untuk Lowongan Kerja 2013
LOWONGAN KERJA TERKAIT LAINNYA :
- Lowongan Kerja Level Eight Maret 2014
- Lowongan Kerja Sosro September 2013
- Lowongan Kerja SMARTFREN Telecom Mei 2013
- Lowongan Oberthur Technologies Juli 2013
- Lowongan Kerja Dinomarket Oktober 2013
- Lowongan Devenlab Semartech September 2013
- Lowongan Kerja Darmex Agro Oktober 2013
- Lowongan Kerja Voila Februari 2014
- Lowongan Kerja Thiess Oktober 2013
- Lowongan Kerja Honda Juli 2013